New York local family with a lean no-nonsense house buying startup company that offers cash for houses in the state of New York. New York is home for us, but we have recently begun flipping homes and acquiring rental properties all over the northeastern region, including Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Maryland! We are constantly on the hunt for more properties. We are passionate about improving our community and helping others. We are looking for a high-energy virtual assistant.
Administrative Virtual Assistant
Disclaimer- Before you read this.... if you cannot work over Zoom and share your screen daily, please do not apply.
We're urgently looking for a virtual assistant, who has these qualifications including but not limited to:
1. Perform outbound/inbound calls during EST or PST
2. Must speak English well with LITTLE TO NO ACCENT
3. Must be able to read a script word for word
4. Assist with inbound sales calls.
5. Cold Calling- Ability to collect and navigate through rebuttals to get desired information.
6. Correctly extract contact data and place it in excel or CRM system.
7. Upsell and close deals on the phone.
8. Video Chat- Must be visually presentable and carry yourself well. Clean cut professional image when zoom meetings are scheduled.
This company uses applications and systems you would need to be familiar with. (don’t worry we will also train):
* Microsoft Excel
* Microsoft Word
* Microsoft PowerPoint And other systems and applications.
* LAN Cable Internet Connection with 10mbps
* You have a laptop, headset with noise cancellation, cell phone, and reliable internet connection
* Must speak English
* Be available to be on Zoom sharing your screen daily
* You must be reliable and dependable
* You must be able to sell over the phone
* You are highly motivated and able to work independently without direction while also being a team player.
* You must have a welcoming, polite, positive attitude on the phone, for every call
* You are able to learn quickly
* You can do quick mental math
* You are punctual
* You are flexible and eager to take on new roles within the company
* You are computer literate and able to learn new software
* You have a work environment available to you without much background noise
Send an intro recording of yourself, telling us about yourself and your work experience, (elaborate on your job description at your last 3 places of employment) and state why we should hire you.
We will also need an intro recording of yourself answering the following questions.
* What were your past three jobs and describe your position?
* How does it relate to this position?
Click the link below to record
Provide your internet speed test result by clicking the link below.
Please send us your voice recording, speed test, and resume to Tri.State.Holdings.NY@gmail.com
The starting schedule is from 11 am to 7 pm Eastern time, Monday to Friday with a 1 hr. break. The hourly rate starts at $3.00 plus commission with the potential of $15 an hour.
The key to our growth and innovation is our employees. Our team is filled with professionals who are experienced and skilled. We make sure their hard work is rewarded with a highly competitive salary, commission, and opportunities for growth within our company. We're looking for more to join the team!